ShakaNet, Inc. is a Public Internet Service Provider. Through our network of Automated Internet Kiosks and Wi-Fi HotSpots, we provide Internet services in high-traffic public areas such as hotels, airports, and cafés.
Our goal is to make Internet access available to the public affordable and accessible. By using the latest technology and best of class solutions, we are able to cut our costs, which means savings to our customers.
Started in May 2002, ShakaNet designs, builds, and deploys the next generation in Public Internet Kiosks with features never seen before in a kiosk environment. Our software is the most stable on the market and is customizable to our client’s needs. Our proprietary transactional systems add functionality to our services that are not available to other services such as saving unused time, and roaming.
Our products are designed, developed, built, and maintained by our staff on O’ahu. Our service is unparalleled. Our network and kiosks are monitored 24 hours a day to alert us of any problems, and to resolve those that may occur quickly.
- Over 60 location on Oahu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island
- Over 200 Automated Internet Kiosks
- Over 300 Wi-Fi Hotspots
- Over 100,000 customers each year
- Over 250,000 boarding passes printed each year
- Millions and millions and millions of webpages accessed each month
- Terabytes of data traffic each month